Retail Properties, Commercial Warehouses, Schools and Universities, Office Buildings, Hotels and Hospitality, Manufacturing and Industrial Complexes, and Medical Facilities and Hospitals.
- Reducing the presence of repairs or replacement projects is very important for REITS and retail owners. Our detailed safety programs and multiple project managers onsite help limit inconveniences to your customers and employees during retail roofing projects.
- Understanding and analyzing a commercial warehouse for the appropriate roof, life-cycle cost, and factoring long-term ownership versus a short-term lease are key factors in helping our customers to make an informed decision.
Schools & Universities
- Faculty and student safety, liability, and cleanliness are factors that are prioritized during such roofing projects. Educational facilities have tight deadlines to be met, with multiple departments involved. Parsons recognizes this and always remains in constant contact with our customers and their needs.
- Businesses in commercial office buildings cannot be interrupted, the roofing project must be well-managed, on time, and minimally disruptive.
Hotels & Hospitality
- Patrons of hotels and occupied buildings demand cleanliness and comfort. In addition to flawless repair or installation, eliminating interruption while maintaining a clean and safe facility are pre-requisites for hospitality projects.
Manufacturing & Industrial Complexes
- Though these projects can be complete tear-offs or membrane replacements, meeting production demands is a priority that can’t be interrupted. No stranger to these, we select the ideal system and manage the job to meet all goals.