Last updated Oct 15, 2021
Read our Terms of Service
What are cookies?
How can I control cookies?
What cookies do we use?
Essential website cookies:
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our Websites and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
- Used to record unique visitor views of the consent banner.
Analytics and customization cookies:
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Websites are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our Websites for you.
- Enables Google Analytics regulate the rate of requesting. It is a HTTP cookie type that lasts for a session
- Keeps an entry of unique ID which is then used to come up with statistical data on website usage by visitors. It is a HTTP cookie type and expires after a browsing session.
- It records a particular ID used to come up with data about website usage by the user. It is a HTTP cookie that expires after 2 years.
- Used to remember items a user has placed in a shopping cart and ensure that cart functionality works perfectly. It expires immediately a user leaves the site.