Commercial Roof Coating
A cost-effective alternative solution rather than replacing an entire roofing system. Roof coatings are a fantastic alternative solution to removing and replacing an entire roofing system.
Why Commercial Roof Coating?
Even the most durable, high-quality roofs will eventually need replacement, but unfortunately, many property owners undergo the expensive and time-consuming process of roof replacement before it is necessary.
Act While You Can
Save Money and Headache
- At Parsons Roofing Company, we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty – roof coating isn’t right for every project, and we will never recommend it if it’s not the best choice for you and your commercial property. However, we will also never sell a client on a total replacement when a less expensive roof coating option is viable.
We Are Here For You
- Every project is different, and we always take care to meet with our clients, assess their current roofing system, and apply our industry knowledge before making any recommendations for a roof coating process.
Silicone Vs Acrylic Elastomeric Roof Coatings
What are roof coatings?
- Learn the differences between the two most widely used elastomeric roof coatings. This video will clarify the major differences between these coatings and allow the property owner to determine which coating is best for his or her building.
Lets find out if a roof coating is right for your roof.
Roof coating is an excellent option for preserving a roof at a lower cost than replacement, and the materials used in the process are extremely energy and cost-efficient. If you are interested in roof coating, Parsons Roofing can help you to determine whether this is a good option for you and your commercial property.
Commercial Roof Coating Benefits
Cost-Effective and Durable
- The primary benefit of roof coating is that it is an extremely cost-effective way to get the most use out of an existing roof. Roof coating materials, such as Gaco Products, used by Parsons are 100% UV resistant, and therefore do not deteriorate in the sunlight and can last for decades.
Non-invasive and Tax-decutible
- The cost of application is much lower than that of roof replacement, making roof coating a sensible investment. Since no roof removal or replacement is required, the project is non-invasive and less expensive in terms of labor costs. Best of all, a roof coating is considered a maintenance expense and therefore completely tax-deductible in year one.
Posts from our resources related to Roof Coatings and Roof Restorations
Commercial Restoration Projects
A few completed Replacement Portfolio projects by Parsons Roofing Company.